Please see the attachments for more information about Infragard’s Information Sharing Initiative program event, which will be held in New Orleans on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. The event is free to attend and participate, and hotel information is included on the first attachment. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact Mr. Lester Millet III at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FBI ISI Program Information
The FBI InfraGard program is pleased to announce the deployment of the 2019 Information Sharing Initiative (ISI) program.
The South Central ISI program was designed to maximize the benefit ofthe information sharing between the public and private sector. It seeks to adopt a consistent, cross-functional, multidisciplinary approach to assess and manage information sharing. This particular session will concentrate on economic espionage and insider threat considerations to information sharing between private sector companies and the Federal Government.
- Develop process together, assess and share relevant information with appropriate authorities in a timely manner.
- Utilize an enterprise risk management approach to identify and share pertinent information, including issues which may negatively impact a particular industry and/or critical infrastructure.
- Contribute toward a safer environment for all entities through partnerships and mutually beneficial information sharing practices with the FBI and others.
- Understand mutual considerations for both private sector and the federal government.
- Provide relevant, timely and actionable information to private sector entities that will better enable them to protect their industries.
Attendees will hear from subject matter experts in the private sector, the FBI,and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).
FBI, FBI-NCTC AND OTHER NATIONAL SPEAKERS
Link to Eventbrite (Select)
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hancock Whitney Center (Formally One Shell Square) Auditorium
701 Poydras St
New Orleans, LA 70139
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel 500 Canal St
New Orleans, LA 70130 (504) 525-2500
Group Name: InfraGard
Group Code: INF
8:00 AM Pledge of Allegiance / Welcome Remarks (Lester Millet III / SA Corey Harris)
8:10 AM Opening Remarks (SAC Eric J. Rommal/ FBI N.O., Paul Aucoin / Port of South Louisiana, Capt. Kristi Luttrell USCG Sector N.O. COTP, Gregory M. Kennedy, USDOJ Eastern Dist. Of La.
9:00 AM FBI OPS Intel Coordinator Working Group / Johnny Starrunner, Unit Chief
9:30 AM ODNI Overview of Intel Community / Elena Kim Mitchel
10:00 AM Break
10:00 AM FBI NCTC / Global Terrorism Overview (Andrew McLaughlin)
10:40 AM FBI NCTC / Maritime Counterterrorism Threat Overview (Bryan Rouleau)
11:00 AM Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Current Trends / (R. George Rey Sr. / COTS Technology)
11:30 AM MPS/ISAO / Maritime Cyber Threats (Christy Coffee)
12:00 AM Lunch
1:00 PM IOT / AI Machine Learning Current Trends Maritime (Charles CJ George / First Maridian)
1:30 PM FBI New Orleans / Maritime Explosive Threats (SABT Matthew E. Tarabour)
2:00 PM FBI HQ / Maritime Threat Brief (Sharon Halstead)
2:30 PM Break
2:40 PM NCTC Table Top Exercise (Panel: SSA Corey Harris (FBI N.O.), Cdr. Eric Acosta (Port of St. Bernard), R George Rey (COTS Technology), Nick Parham (USCG District 8 GOM)
4:00 PM Closing Remarks / Lester Millet III / Corey Harris
- Hancock Whitney Center (Formally One Shell Square)
701 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70139
- Lester Millet III (985) 210-7518 / email@example.com
- SSA Corey Harris (504) 816-3145 / Corey.Harris@ic.fbi.gov