SUBJECT: Change of Location for CBP Services for Mardi Gras Season 2019
Saturday and Sunday, February 23-24, 2019
Saturday and Sunday, March 02-03, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, March 04-05, 2019
For the dates listed above, the CBP offices located on the Customhouse first floor, 423 Canal Street, Suite 186, will be temporarily relocated due to traffic congestion associated with Mardi Gras 2019. During this time the CBP Marine Division, Operations Desk, PAU and ATU staff will relocate to the CBP offices at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Temporary office information for the dates listed above is as follows:
· Location: CBP Office – first floor of the airport terminal – Room W 103-440
· Telephone: (504) 467-1713 x 231 (Ops. Desk/Vessel Boardings)
· Telephone: (504) 467-1713 x 231 (Marine Division)
· Telephone: (504) 469-5850 (Agriculture Targeting)
· Fax: (504) 468-2708
All Marine Division functions will be performed at the airport, Room W 103-440 during normal marine division hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
As a reminder, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays do not count when calculating timeframes for:
· Vessel formal entrance after arrival [48 hours] (19 CFR 4.3a);
· Filing complete manifests and export declarations [4 days] (19CFR 4.75b).
Any questions regarding this notice should be directed to Customs and Border Protection Chief Denise Emmer (504) 670-2052 or Chief Kevin Alombro (504) 670-2050.
Mark S. Choina
Port Director, Acting
Port of New Orleans
New Orleans Field Office
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
(504) 670-2287 Office