Saturday and Sunday February 11-12, 2023
Saturday and Sunday February 18-19, 2023
Tuesday February 21, 2023
On the dates listed above, CBP offices located on the Customhouse first floor, 423 Canal Street, Suite 186, will temporarily relocatedue to traffic congestion associated with Mardi Gras 2023. On these dates, the CBP Marine Division, Operations Desk, and all uniformed personnel will relocate to the CBP Office at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport [MSY].
Temporary CBP Port Office information for the dates listed above is as follows:
- Location: CBP Office – first floor of the airport terminal near baggage claim carousel #6
- Telephone: (504) 303-7663, x 1306
- Fax: (504) 303-7675
All Marine Division functions will be performed at the airport during normal marine division hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
On Monday February 20, 2023 – Lundi Gras – the Marine Division will CLOSE at 3:00 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays count when calculating timeframes for:
- Vessel formal entrance after arrival [48 hours] (19 CFR 4.3a);
- Filing complete manifests and export declarations [4 days] (19CFR 4.75b).
- Vessel agents may continue to complete U.S. Customs vessel entrance and clearance paperwork at the Port of New Orleans via email.
Any questions regarding this notice should be directed to Customs and Border Protection Chief Denise Emmer via email at email@example.com or via telephone at (504) 670-2052.