This report shows updates from this morning’s report of the Navigation Restoration meeting
Tropical Storm CRISTOBAL
- Forecasts for the LMR has been decreased from 17’ down to 16’ cresting sometime later this evening.
- Winds look to peak at 50 mph vice 60 mph.
- Heavy rainfall continues.
- Landfall is later on today.
- 12-18 hours before winds/waves start to fall offshore.
- USCBP Report – No update.
- Corps of Engineers Report – No update.
- Coast Guard Report.
- Port Condition ZULU has been set for COTP New Orleans.
- Otherwise no change from the morning report (attached).
- CPRA/Flood Authorities Report – No update.
- Stakeholder Reports.
- Port of New Orleans – Monitoring.
- Port of Plaquemines – No Report
- Port of St Bernard – No Report
- Port of South Louisiana – No Report
- Port of Baton Rouge – No Report
- Port of Houma – Monitoring
- Deep Draft Navigation
- BAR Pilots – Collecting Cross-In information.
- CRPPA Pilots – Planning on reopening
- NOBRA Pilots – Planning on reopening
- Fed Pilots – Planning on reopening
- Shallow Draft Navigation
- GICA – Monitoring
- AWO – Monitoring
- GNOBFA – Monitoring
End of Report.