SUBJECT: December 24, 2019 – Executive Order Federal Holiday
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 has been designated a federal holiday. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) operations will follow their holiday schedule on that date.
Port of New Orleans Operations on Tuesday December 24, 2019:
- Airport and Seaport operations will observe regular hours.
- The Centralized Examination Station (CES) will be closed.
- The Radiation Portal Monitors (RPMs): The terminal operators have notified CBP that they are closed on Tuesday December 24, 2019.
Outlying CBP Ports of Entry:
- The Port of Morgan City will observe regular hours on Tuesday December 24, 2019.
- The Ports of Baton Rouge, Lake Charles and Shreveport are open for specific services via appointment on Tuesday December 24, 2019.
- The Port of Gramercy will be closed on Tuesday December 24, 2019. Requests for services should be directed to the Port of New Orleans Operations Desk.