- Where: MM 135.2 to MM 137.2, AHOP
- Time: 0600 to 1800 Daily
- Dates: August 6 to 26, 2019 (Subject to Change)
- Why: USACE subaqueous stone placement operations, with a barge extending 400’ into the river during operations and 100’ at night when folded in.
Safety Advisory- Subaqueous Stone Placement MM 136.2 AHP LMR
- One-way traffic is recommended for all vessels from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM from MM 135.2 to MM 137.2 AHP LMR.
- On-scene Luhr Bros., LLC pilots stationed on the M/V ALBOB or M/V VICKIE can be contacted via VHF-FM Channels 72 or 16 to make passing arrangements.
- Mariners are urged to transit at slowest safe speed to minimize wake and proceed with caution.
Updates and/or changes to the published schedule will be disseminated via VTS email distribution and/or Safety Broadcast Notice to Mariners.
For further information, contact the following:
Coast Guard Vessel Traffic Service Lower Mississippi River (24 hours):
(504) 365-2230, VHF-FM Ch. 05A,12
Coast Guard Sector New Orleans Command Center (24 hours): (504) 365-2200
Coast Guard Sector New Orleans Waterways Management: (504) 365-2280