LMR is OPEN to navigation with Draft and Storm Restrictions listed below.
See the USCG MSIB Section on page 11 for High Water Advisories of the morning report. The additional following notices are in effect:
1. High Water Operations Restrictions
2. Controlling Drafts
Invest 92L (Potential Tropical Cyclone Two)
LMR Pilot Notifications
1. BAR Pilots have ceased operations.
2. CRPPA PIlots are conducting harbor shifts within their AOR on a case-by-case basis.
3. NOBRA PIlots are conducting harbor shifts within their AOR on a case-by-case basis.
4. Federal Pilots operations are on a case-by-case basis.
USCG Storm Notifications
1. MSIB Vol XIX Issue 044 – Port Condition WHISKEY (Click here).
2. MSIB Vol XIX Issue 045 – RNA Enforcement (Click here).
3. MSIB Vol XIX Issue 046 – Pre/Post Storm Barge Fleet Reporting (Click here).
USCBP Storm Notifications
1. Southern Currents 19-028 – Blanket Delay in Departure (Click here).