LMR is open to navigation.
1. The LMR was closed from MM 224.0 to MM 226.5 due to a sunken towboat. Time of closure was 1145 local, March 14 to 1800 local, March 14, 2019. Now Open with Restrictions (Click here)
2. Periodic fog at SWP has caused delays in vessel transits both entering and departing the LMR.
The additional following notice are in effect:
1. UPDATE: The main navigation channel of the Sunshine Bridge remains open. The alternate span is now open to inland tow vessel traffic only. Burnside Anchorage is now open from MM 166.5 to MM 167.0. (Click here)
5. 03/05/2019 – BAR Pilot – SWP Draft Restriction – 41’ Recommended Maximum Freshwater Draft From SWP Sea Buoy to MM 1.5 AHOP – (Click here)
6. 03/01/2019 – CBP Blanket Delay in Departure (Click here)