LMR is open to navigation with the following exceptions:
1. The LMR is Closed at Algiers Point at MM 94.5 due to fog. Time of closure was 0030 local, today, March 11, 2019.
2. The LMR is Closed from MM 152 to MM 156 due to a sunken barge in the channel. Time of closure was 2215 local, yesterday, March 10, 2019.
3. Periodic fog at SWP has caused delays in vessel transits both entering and departing the LMR.
The additional following notice are in effect:
1. UPDATE: The main navigation channel of the Sunshine Bridge remains open. The alternate span is now open to inland tow vessel traffic only. Burnside Anchorage is now open from MM 166.5 to MM 167.0. (Click here)
5. 03/05/2019 – BAR Pilot – SWP Draft Restriction – 41’ Recommended Maximum Freshwater Draft From SWP Sea Buoy to MM 1.5 AHOP – (Click here)
6. 03/01/2019 – CBP Blanket Delay in Departure (Click here)