The inbound convoy has crossed in.
Outbound convoy now underway. (See attached)
Another inbound convoy will follow in the morning.
Reminder: Revetment ops will commence at 0600 tomorrow morning. (Click here)
- Sea-going deep draft vessels are restricted to one-way traffic from MM 80 to MM 83 AHP at all times during these revetment operations.
- Downbound sea-going deep draft vessels over 700 feet long are not permitted to transit between MM 80 and MM 83 AHP from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM while revetment operations are conducted.
- These vessels may transit the area after the platform is folded in at night.
- Towing vessels are restricted to one-way traffic from MM 80 to MM 83 AHP LMR from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily.
- After the platform is folded in at night, meeting or overtaking arrangements may be made on a case-by-case basis with agreement of the other vessel and the on-scene pilots mentioned below.
- Line tows with 25 or more barges shall consider flanking Lower 12 Mile Point.
- All vessels are prohibited from anchoring below MM 83.0 within Lower 9 Mile Anchorage.
- All vessels are prohibited from anchoring within Lower 12 Mile Anchorage.