Highlights from today’s conference:
NWS/NOAA – (See attached for full briefing package)
- Now officially classified as “Hurricane Michael”.
- Main impact expected Tuesday through Wednesday
- Tropical watches are not out for our area at this time.
- Monitoring. Not looking at RNA impacts or lock closures at this time.
- Monitoring. No actions taken at this time.
BAR – Monitoring. No plans to shutdown at this time given current path.
CRPPA – Monitoring. No plans to shutdown at this time.
NOBRA – No report.
Federal – Monitoring. Don’t anticipate shutting down given current path.
GICA – Ops normal at this time for New Orleans area.
GNOBFA – Monitoring.